SHOW / HIDE GUIDING PRINCIPLE
Our 'VIDEO OVERLAY CONTROLLER' allows you to customise your video stream of your favourite video conferencing software (e.g. ZOOM, Teams, Webex, GotoMeeting). We have developed the software for our own 'Business Design' trainings and workshops to provide the participants a typical 'Business Design' experience (see http://www.businessdesign.org
) and to allow more engaging and interactive virtual sessions.
Some features of this tool are:
- Show and hide visual elements you need for every workshop (e.g. side banners, agenda, name badges)
- Show and hide pictures, videos, text elements on your screen
- Real-time chat / visual "word clouds" / polls for an extra flavour of interactivity with your audience
You you need the following equipment to get the software up and running:
- Computer with your video conferencing software
- HDMI video switcher (e.g. Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini) with a LUMA or Chroma keyer
- USB to HDMI adapter to connect your computer to the HDMI switcher (your second screen)
- External video camera that is also connected via HDMI to your switcher
Please drop us a line if you need further assistance in how to set up your equipment or use the software in your projects: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that this software is not a commercial product and for INTERNAL USE ONLY.
Orange Hills™ GmbH | All rights reserved. | www.orangehills.de